Get ready for inviting, play-based learning with these engaging Valentine’s Day Post Office Dramatic Play printables!
Designed specifically for parents of preschoolers and kindergartners and early childhood classrooms, these printables will save you so much time as you set up your dramatic play theme. Simply print off the signs and labels most appropriate for your space and grab some props from our included prop list, and you’ll be ready to play!
- Resources to collect page
- Setting up for play inspiration
- ‘Welcome to the Post Office’ sign with a Valentine’s theme
- ‘Yes, we are open’ and ‘Sorry, we are closed’ signs
- Opening hours sign including one blank version for filling in your own times
- ‘Worker of the Week’ and ‘Meet your Staff’ signs
- ‘Please wait here to be served’ sign
- ‘Weigh your parcel here’ sign
- Labels for baskets and trays in both small rectangle and larger rectangle format
- Above labels include post box, envelopes, parcels, cards, postcards, stamps, fragile stickers, packing supplies, cash register, delivery van, scales, uniforms, package and mail box)
- Large ‘MAIL’ sign for your cardboard box post box
- Printable scale in both kg and lb
- Price list sign including one blank version for filling in the prices with your own amounts (perfect for those that don’t use the $ sign)
- Large labels for ‘Parcels’ ‘Letters’ and ‘Cards’
- ‘How to Post a Letter’ poster with four simple steps including visual and written prompts
- Role badges – Customer, Postal Worker, Delivery Person, Mail Sorter and Driver with two genders for each role
- Blank stamps, B&W stamps, colour stamps all with a sweet Valentine’s Day theme ready to cut and glue
- B&W and colour ‘FRAGILE’ stamps ready to cut and glue
- Blank postcard templates (back)
- Two Valentine’s Day postcard templates (front)
- Two heart card templates ready for your little learner to decorate
- Various letter writing templates with lines, lines with pictures and unlined to suit various stages of writing
- Postal Receipt printable
- Tracking Card pritable
All labels and signs include both AUS and US spelling and vocabulary where applicable.
By creating a dedicated space for your little learner to engage in role-play, you’ll be developing their oral language skills, cooperation, content vocabulary, social skills and fine motor skills – all through age-appropriate play!
Use all of the printables to set up an incredible imaginative play space ready to capture the interests of your child, or choose just a few at a time. In fact, encouraging your little learner to help create additional signs, labels and props for your Valentine’s Day Post Office is a wonderful way to extend their learning.
But the best bit?
You can download these resources with just a flew clicks and have your new role-play area set up in an afternoon using items you’ve already got around the house or in your dramatic play stash. Hooray!
There are so many opportunities for play-based learning with this pack of 47 pages of dramatic play fun ready to transform your Valentine’s Day Dramatic Play center.
Love this resource? Check out our other Valentine’s Day resources below!
We love seeing how you use our resources! Don’t forget to tag us at @littlelifelonglearners over on Instagram!
Copyright © Little Lifelong Learners® PTY LTD