Practise early math skills with your little learner!
- Quick and easy number and counting practice!
- Simply print the jars and add a dice and some insects for a fun, hands-on maths game!
- This game helps build foundational understandings of number, counting and subitising (knowing how many without counting).
- Comes with printable lolly cards or you can use manipulatives like counters or animal figurines
- Subitising is the ability to quickly recognise the amount of objects in a small group without having to count
- A great way to develop the skill of subitising while exploring standard dice representations of numbers from 1 to 6