Teach your Prep and Kindergarten students about how things move with this hands-on, engaging science movement unit! Explore rolling, bouncing, spinning, sliding and swinging through fun experiments and activities with matching printables!
Save 20% by grabbing this unit as part of my Prep and Foundation Science Bundle!
So what’s inside the unit?
- Printables and ideas for setting up a toy themed investigation table
- Rolling experiment + matching printables
- Marble rolling artwork activity
- Activity for exploring rolling vs bouncing
- Bouncing egg experiment + matching printables
- Bouncing bubbles activity
- Craft activities for exploring spinning + matching printables
- Sliding activity + matching printables
- Swinging pendulum activity + matching printables
- Swinging artwork activity
- Printable for exploring movement in the playground
- 2 x mini sight word booklets
- Suggested assessment tasks including designing their own toy
“This is a great resource! It has come just in time for our Term 4 unit and it will save me so much time making activities (now I have your fabulous ones – I also love how I can easily differentiate for my non writers and also have plenty of space for the ones who love to write.”
The packet includes 44 pages of both hands on scientific investigations teamed with black-line-masters and printables allowing you to easily assess your students along the way.
Learn how to make an egg bounce, spinning pinwheels, DIY rolling ramps, marble art, bouncing bubbles, spinning tops and pendulum art.
After completing the unit, your little learners will have addressed the Physical Sciences strand of the Australian Curriculum. Through a range of hands-on activities, your little learners will explore how different objects move.
Check out my other Science resources and units!
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase.
There are no reviews yet.