When learning to read, there are 6 key reading comprehension strategies that all good readers should use! These posters and matching bookmarks are an excellent tool to assist your students when learning how to make connections, summarise and ask questions while they read!
Includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
- 6 Reading Comprehension Posters – predicting, connecting, summarising, inferring, visualising, questioning
- Features both US and UK spelling for summarising/summarizing and visualising/visualizing
- Bonus bookmarks in B&W with both girl and boy pictures
When I was in the classroom, I had these posters in my Guided Reading toolkit. I used them to introduce and review reading comprehension strategies and often picked a focus for the week. They are also fantastic for small group and whole group reading sessions.
“Perfect! I’m using them to assist my parent helpers and T.As during guided reading sessions :)”
Check out my other resources for reading!
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – Suitable for all little learners
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF files are any time by logging into your account after purchase.
There are no reviews yet.