Explore the numbers from 0-20 with these simple number writing worksheets! Use them individually or bind them into a Number Book! These printables are perfect for learning how to write numerals and number words!
Includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
So what’s included?
- A ‘Number Book’ cover page in colour and B&W
- Several playful learning ideas and activities for hands-on number and counting work
- Number pages for numerals 0-20 featuring numeral writing, number word tracing and colouring
- Standard Primary Font with US and UK spelling
- All Australian State Fonts
Perfect for Kindy and Preschool children, these number activity printables are a wonderful way to introduce and reinforce numbers to twenty with your little one!
Each worksheet has a large numeral at the top left hand side for your little learner to rainbow write inside! Use some coloured pencils, crayons or markers to practise forming the numeral correctly. Next, your little learner will practise writing the numeral again with a pencil. They can also rainbow write the number word! Finally, they can colour in the pictorial representation of the number!
“This is perfect and I cannot wait to use it. Thank you for your awesome resources!”
How can I use these worksheets?
- Use the worksheets individually during numeracy centres or rotations!
- Laminate the worksheets and have your little learners create the numbers from play dough!
- Send the worksheets home each week as you learn a new number!
- Bind the worksheets into a ‘Number book’ that your little learners will refer to over and over!
- Introduce new numbers with hands-on activities and use the worksheets as a supplementary resource!
Remember that numeracy skills are best taught through hands-on activities and playful learning experiences. These worksheets are a supplementary material for your hands-on mathematics program.
Click here to see more resources for early learning!
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – standard font for all young children
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy teaching and learning!
There are no reviews yet.