Do you have a little learner heading off to school soon? They’ll love learning the letters of the alphabet and numerals to 0-9 with these simple pre-writing, number and alphabet writing printables and games!
Available in a standard Primary Font and all of the Australian State School Fonts, your little learner will be well prepared for handwriting in Prep, Foundation, Preschool and Kindy!
So what’s included?
- A set of 9 pre-writing cards which you can attach together using a split ring
- Upper-case and lower-case letter writing practice
- Landscape alphabet cards with lower-case letters
- Square alphabet cards with lower-case letters
- Puzzles matching lower-case to upper-case letters
- ‘Can you name the letter of the alphabet’ page to use with square alphabet cards
- ‘Find the letters’ game (in upper and lower-case) to use with counters and square/landscape alphabet cards
- ‘Trace the numerals from 0-9’ tracing sheet.
- Number Bump game to review numbers 1 to 6
Use the pre-writing cards to get your little learner ready to form letters and numbers! Laminate the cards and pop them on a ring with some whiteboard markers for your child to use over and over! These are great for practising the strokes needed to form the letters of the alphabet.
Once your child is able to trace the pre-writing cards, they will be ready to move on to the numbers and letters!
These printables are also perfect for the first term of school. They would be great for rotations and morning work when students are learning how to form the letters of the alphabet! The monster truck theme makes them exciting and engaging for children that may not be interested in exploring letters otherwise!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase