Looking for fun ways to keep your kids busy while out and about? Your kids will love this Jungle themed busy book filled with easy activities to develop fine motor skills, visual discrimination, early mathematical skills and more!
Featuring 9 simple activities which you can differentiate to suit the varied needs of your little learners, these busy books are sure to be a hit! Several pages include versions with and without guides to support your little learner depending on their needs.
Pages included in your Busy Book:
- Cover page
- Put the animals back together (2 part puzzles)
- Plant and animal sorting (visual discrimination)
- Match the bananas (numeral recognition and counting)
- Put the puzzle back together (visual discrimination, numeral recognition and counting)
- Match the frogs to their Lilly pads (colour sorting)
- Match the leaves (beginning sounds)
- Sort the animals into big and small (measurement)
Simply choose the pages most relevant to your little learners before printing and laminating. You’ll just need a laminator, laminating sheets, split rings and velcro dots to create your fun Jungle themed Busy Book for your toddler or preschooler!
Love this resource? Check out our other Busy Book resources below!
✨ We love seeing how you use our resources! Don’t forget to tag us at @littlelifelonglearners over on Instagram! ✨
Copyright © Little Lifelong Learners® PTY LTD