Support your toddler or preschooler to learn all about healthy food with this hands-on activity pack! Inside, you’ll find 91 pages of age-appropriate printables, learning resources and play ideas to support your child as they learn about healthy foods and eating habits.
- Loads of hands-on activities and printables to explore Healthy Foods and habits with your little learners
- Suggested materials and books to use throughout your Healthy Food exploration
- Vocabulary cards and matching story stones + ideas for using the cards playfully
- Play ideas for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and school aged children
- Busy book for you to take learning on the go – designed to explore skills like sorting, matching, number work, measurement, puzzles and beginning sounds
“Fantastic! I had a light bulb moment – I’m going to ask my daughter to sort our play food into rainbow colours and then food groups! I also thought it was a good opportunity to include our bush tucker play food (honey ants and witchetty grubs). And play our bush tucker snap card game! I’m excited about the conversation this play will encourage.” – Jess
Play ideas and printables include things like sensory play, discovery basket, painting and art and craft, taste-platter, gardening ideas, pom pom fruit and vegetable mats, play dough invitations, experiment, pizza making, food group exploration, dramatic play ideas and a print and go activity book!
This play pack will provide you with all the resources you need to explore healthy food and eating habits with your little learner!
Your child will love this Healthy Foods play pack because it offers a variety of hands-on activities that are engaging and designed for little learners. You will love this play pack because it allows you to interact and bond with your child while providing them educational activities that will prepare them for the future.
The play pack has science, art, literacy, math, fine motor ideas and so many more subject areas that your little learner will love!
Happy playful learning!