Your little learners will love these Easter play dough mats! They are a wonderful way to develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and visual motor integration all while you play! Play dough is an amazing tool for developing fine motor skills – so why not include it in your Easter themed play?
- Set of 8 play dough skills mats inviting your little learner to create zig zags, balls, swirls and more!
- Set of 2 ‘Decorate the egg!’ blank play dough mats
- Set of 6 coloured eggs with various patterns to encourage your little learner to create different shapes with their dough
- Set of 4 Easter themed mats (bunny, chick, bonnet and basket)
- Set of 13 2D shape mats (square, circle, rectangle, triangle, oval, pentagon, star, octagon, diamond/rhombus, rhombus, hexagon, heart)
When your little learners play with play dough, they’re strengthening the muscles in their hands. As they roll, squeeze, squash and build, they’re developing their hand-eye coordination and developing their pincer grip which is very important as they learn to hold a pencil.
Most of the mats in this pack are A5 (excluding the dough skills mats which are A5) making them the perfect size for little hands while also allowing you to save paper and laminating sheets! You might also consider placing the mats inside a document wallet rather than laminating – the choice is yours!
Happy playful learning!