These Easter chick activities are perfect for your preschool and kindergarten kids! Create an Easter chick art and crafts project, design and build a STEM based chick habitat, bake chick cupcakes and make Easter cards!
Simply head to the dollar shop, stock up some little fluffy chicks and a set of plastic eggs to get started with this project!
- 19 pages of interactive, Easter chick themed learning!
- Plastic egg activity to introduce the project with matching ‘Egg Prediction’ worksheet
- Chicken Habitat activity idea
- Chicken craft activities using paper plates
- Chicken craft basket or decorative paper cup activity
- Inspiration for decorating chicken cupcakes!
- Easter Sensory Tray idea
- Easter Egg Marbled Card idea with matching printables
- ‘Label your chick’ printable with writing OR cut and paste version
- ‘All About My Chick’ printable encouraging students to draw, name and write about their chick
- ‘Needs of Living Things’ printable to encourage discussion about living and non living things
- ‘Chick Journal’ printable for students to record the activities they do with their chick each day
This is a fun little packet of printables for immersive, play-based learning! I remember completing a similar project back when I was at school. It stuck with me as a special memory from my childhood so I just know your little learners will love this project too!
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF files at any time by logging into your account after purchase.