These Easter chick activities are perfect for your preschool and kindergarten kids! Create an Easter chick art and crafts project, design and build a STEM based chick habitat, bake chick cupcakes and make Easter cards!
Simply head to the dollar shop, stock up some little fluffy chicks and a set of plastic eggs to get started with this project!
- 19 pages of interactive, Easter chick themed learning!
- Plastic egg activity to introduce the project with matching ‘Egg Prediction’ worksheet
- Chicken Habitat activity idea
- Chicken craft activities using paper plates
- Chicken craft basket or decorative paper cup activity
- Inspiration for decorating chicken cupcakes!
- Easter Sensory Tray idea
- Easter Egg Marbled Card idea with matching printables
- ‘Label your chick’ printable with writing OR cut and paste version
- ‘All About My Chick’ printable encouraging students to draw, name and write about their chick
- ‘Needs of Living Things’ printable to encourage discussion about living and non living things
- ‘Chick Journal’ printable for students to record the activities they do with their chick each day
This is a fun little packet of printables for immersive, play-based learning! I remember completing a similar project back when I was at school. It stuck with me as a special memory from my childhood so I just know your little learners will love this project too!
Check out my other Easter resources here!
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF files at any time by logging into your account after purchase.
There are no reviews yet.