Looking for a fun dinosaur unit for your preschool or kindergarten kids? You’ll love this pack full of dinosaur activities, hands on ideas and printables! The unit includes literacy, numeracy and arts and crafts ideas that your children will love!
Explore dinosaurs with word wall printables, information posters, black line masters and worksheets, graphic organizers, craft activities AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Ideas for starting your unit with matching printables
- Printables for a prior knowledge chart
- Large and small word wall cards (dinosaur, prehistoric, exctinct, fossil, Paleontologist etc)
- Dinosaur information posters (Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Diplodocus, Pterodactyl, Ankylosaurus)
- Graphic organisers (can, has, is) for each dinosaur type (as above) plus a blank for any additional dinosaurs
- Carnivore / Herbivore / Omnivore activities with matching posters and printables
- Dinosaur sight word books
- Dinosaur cut and paste sentences
- ‘Meet the dinosaurs’ class book with cover and pages
- Six data collection/graphing printables
- ‘Dinosaur Squeeze’ number game
- Paleontologist craftivity
- 10 hands on ‘Dinosaur Day’ activities for learning about dinosaurs! Including making fossils, dinosaur foot print activities, process art dinosaur and cookie excavating!
“So many great dinosaur themed activities, worksheets and craft ideas! Thank you, students have loved the activities!”
This wonderful unit includes activities for many different key learning areas including numeracy (measuring with dinosaur footprints), the arts (creating beautiful dinosaur artwork), literacy (writing about Paleontologists) and so much more!
I’m such a fan of learning through play, and this resource is going to support you in teaching your little learners all about dinosaurs while having fun!
Happy playful learning!