Looking for fun ways to keep your kids busy while out and about? Your kids will love this Construction themed busy book filled with easy activities to develop fine motor skills, visual discrimination, early mathematical skills and more!
Featuring 11 simple activities which you can differentiate to suit the varied needs of your little learners, these busy books are sure to be a hit! Several pages include versions with and without guides to support your little learner depending on their needs.
Pages included in your Busy Book:
- Cover page
- Put the buildings back together (2 part puzzles)
- Match the construction vehicle (visual discrimination)
- Sort the tools into big and small (measurement)
- Finish building the wall (fine motor skills)
- Replace the broken floor tiles (fine motor skills)
- Match the number road signs (numeral recognition and counting)
- Match the brick (beginning sounds)
- Connect the pipes (visual discrimination and fine motor skills)
- Sort the timber from shortest to longest (measurement)
- Trace your way home (visual discrimination)
- Put the puzzle back together (visual discrimination, numeral recognition and counting)
Simply choose the pages most relevant to your little learners before printing and laminating. You’ll just need a laminator, laminating sheets, split rings and velcro dots to create your fun Construction Busy Book for your toddler or preschooler!
Love this resource? Check out our other construction resources below!
✨ We love seeing how you use our resources! Don’t forget to tag us at @littlelifelonglearners over on Instagram! ✨
Copyright © Little Lifelong Learners® PTY LTD