Support your toddler or preschooler to learn all the different people and jobs in their community with this hands-on activity pack! Inside, you’ll find 101 pages of age-appropriate printables, learning resources and play ideas to support your child as they explore community helpers!
- Loads of hands-on activities and printables for a community helpers as a whole and specific community helpers (including doctors, garbage people, firefighter, police, postal worker and builder)
- Suggested materials and books for the pack
- 41 vocabulary cards for a range of community helpers with ideas for using the cards playfully
- Play ideas for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and school aged children
- Community Helper busy book with pictures of tools for children to match to the appropriate community helper
Play ideas and printables include things like two-part puzzles, cardboard box town, puppets, dramatic play mini sets, recycling sorting, sensory play invitations, art and craft ideas, letter sorting, tinkering table, movement games and more!
This play pack will provide you with all the resources you need to enjoy creating loads of playful memories with your little learner!
Your little learner will enjoy learning all about community helpers and their jobs while incorporating letter and number identification, sorting skills, and fine motor practice. Your little learner will love the finger painting templates and creating their own x-rays! This play pack provides little hands lots of fine motor activities to strengthen those muscles while engaging their mind!
“Postman from the latest Community Helpers play pack! Loved it! We played dramatic play in the past but this has been the first time we set up the space using printables and it was so nice and inviting! We played all afternoon after kindergarten” – Claudia
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase.