Capture your child’s attention and ignite their natural curiosity with our fun and engaging Colours Play Pack, featuring 100+ pages of age-appropriate play ideas, printables and learning resources to support your child across a variety of learning areas!
- Perfect for homeschooling families, parents of curious little learners, classroom teachers and family daycare educators alike
- Low-prep, high impact colour activities for toddlers and preschoolers (with supplementary ideas for baby siblings!) which are both fun and educational
- Designed by an early years teacher (that’s me!) to support early literacy, numeracy and fine motor skills, all through play and hands-on learning
Our Colours Play Pack is a well-rounded educational resource for parents and caregivers to facilitate themed play at home while fostering their child’s natural curiosity, creativity and cognitive abilities. Through a multisensory approach, your little learner will enhance their colour learning as they see, feel and explore colours in a variety of fun ways!
What’s included in the Colours Play Pack?
- Loads of hands-on activities and printables to support your child, taking the guesswork out of exploring colours with your toddler or preschooler if you’re not a creative soul!
- A mix of activities including art and craft activities, experiments, sensory play, small world play and early literacy and numeracy ideas to meet your child where they’re at developmentally through age-appropriate play and activities.
- Suggested materials and books to use as you explore your colour theme!
Creating hands-on activities for your child to learn their colours not only provides loads of educational benefits, but also strengthens your parent-child bond. As you actively engage in play together, you’ll spend quality time with your little learner, fostering a sense of connection while creating magical memories of play you’ll treasure for a lifetime. They’ll also be happier to continue their play independently so you can enjoy a hot cuppa while they’re actively engaged in play #Winning
This pack of colour activities for toddlers and preschoolers is designed to save you time, whether you’re a classroom teacher, family daycare educator or a parent. You’ll love having everything planned ready for you to get stuck right into the playful learning and memory making with your little learners.
Love this resource? Check out our other themed Play Packs below!
We love seeing how you use our resources! Don’t forget to tag us at @littlelifelonglearners over on Instagram!
Copyright © Little Lifelong Learners® PTY LTD
Please note our resources are all digital downloads which means you’ll get instant access after you checkout – HOORAY! After completing your purchase, jump on over to your account to access all your printables!