Looking for some quick and easy ideas this festive season? This Print and Play pack is full of quick and easy activities for play dough, fine motor skills, sequencing, patterning, visual discrimination, 2D shapes, letter recognition and MORE!
Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers, your little learners will love these Christmas themed printables.
- Set of four visual discrimination cards (Which picture is different to the rest?)
- Set of 9 Christmas Dog 2-part puzzles
- Coloured Santa pom pom matching game – Sort the pom poms onto the correct coloured Santa
- Play Dough cards (present, gingerbread man, Rudolph, ornament, star, Christmas tree, Santa, bag)
- Feed the Reindeer activity – Scoop oats into the Reindeer’s mouth or feed him carrots (2D Shapes, upper-case and lower-case letters – choose the most suitable)
- Recording sheets for Feed the Reindeer activitiy
- Story Stone templates
- Christmas AB pattern cards
- ‘How to Decorate a Christmas Tree’ and ‘How to Wrap a Present’ sequencing cards and mat with recording sheet for early writers
- Candy cane counting cards
- Matching Shadows cards
- Christmas mazes
Each activity also includes instructions so you know exactly how to use each printable with your little learners.
Happy playful learning!