Use these printable Christmas activity cards to make your own DIY advent calendar for your little learners! The activities are easy and fun and feature sensory play ideas and homemade craft ideas to make some magical memories and new family traditions this festive season!
- Set of 48 Christmas themed activity cards with 6 to a page
- Two different styles – one with red and green cards and another with a traditional Christmas print
- Northern and Southern Hemisphere appropriate activities
- Blank cards so you can write your own activities
- US and UK spelling variations
- + Bonus 3 sensory play activity instructions
- + Bonus ‘Letter to Santa’ templates
Using an advent calendar is a wonderful way to build the suspense and enjoy the festive season with your little learners! You can use a store bought advent calendar or make your own – either way, your little learners will love the surprise activities every morning! You might like to add an activity for each day or have a mix of little treasures and treats as well as activities throughout the month of December. The choice is yours!
This resource does not include any religious activities or traditions. However, there are some blank cards included so that you can add your own special family traditions to your advent calendar.
Happy playful learning!
There are no reviews yet.