Learn all about Australian animals with your preschool kids and toddlers with these fun activities, craft, sensory play ideas and teaching printables! Teaching Australian Animals is so easy with these themed templates and lesson ideas.
Includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
- Instructions for setting up a discovery table
- Vocabulary cards for 19 different Australian animals
- Matching animal cards with photographs with ideas for different games!
- How to set up an Australian animal sensory tray
- Creating nature sensory bottles with native plants
- Koala paper plate craft with printables
- Extra playful ideas for learning with matching templates and printables
- Ten frames with and without dots for early learners
- Two pre-writing printables for developing fine motor skills required for writing
- Two-part puzzles with real photographs
- Five-part puzzles with numbers for early numeral recognition
- Pre-reader featuring “I am a ___” sentences for early readers
- ‘Australian Animals’ bunting
This mini unit was written with toddlers and preschool children in mind! Your little learners will love creating a paper plate koala and putting together simple animal puzzles! It was designed with early learners in mind and includes lots of different materials and ideas for developing early skills like sorting, cutting, matching and counting!
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – standard font for all young children
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy playful learning!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF files at any time by logging into your account after purchase.