Explore the letters of the alphabet with these simple alphabet writing worksheets! Use them individually or bind them into an Alphabet Book! These printables are perfect for learning how to write and form the letters of the alphabet.
Now includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
So what’s included?
- A boy and girl ‘Alphabet Book’ cover page in colour and B&W
- 26 alphabet pages with bubble writing fonts for tracing inside
- US and UK spelling for Primary Font version
- UK/Australian spelling for all Australian School Fonts
Each worksheet has a large upper-case and lower-case letter for your little learner to rainbow write inside! Use some coloured pencils, crayons or markers to practise forming the letters correctly. Next, your little learner will practise writing the upper-case and then lower-case letter with a pencil. Finally, they can colour in 3 pictures showing objects that start with that letter sound!
How can I use these worksheets?
- Use the worksheets individually during literacy centres or reading groups!
- Laminate the worksheets and have your little learners create the letters from play dough rather than rainbow writing!
- Send the worksheets home each week as you learn a new letter or sound in the classroom!
- Bind the worksheets into an ‘Alphabet book’ that your little learners will refer to over and over!
- Introduce new letters and sounds with hands-on activities and use the worksheets as a supplementary resource!
- Use the individual worksheets as part of your handwriting program!
Your little learners will love writing the letters of the alphabet and learning about beginning sounds at the same time!
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – standard font for all young children
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy teaching and learning!