- Green, white and brown paint
- Cling wrap
- Cardboard (white and a background colour of your choice)
- Googly eyes
- Squirt some paint blobs onto your white piece of card. Spread the colours out as much as you can!
- Cover your cardboard with a big piece of cling wrap
- Smoosh the paint around with your fingers. If the colours mix too much, just take it off and add some more until you like the mixture.
- Use the cling wrap to dab and mix the colours a little more. Set it aside to dry
- Trace out a dinosaur on the back of the cardboard (you can get one in my Dinosaur unit). Glue it to your coloured background and add a googly eye and mouth.
That’s one beautiful dinosaur craftivity done!
If you like this activity, you might like my ‘Discovering Dinosaurs‘ packet of resources! It’s 84 pages in length and includes some fantastic hands on learning experiences as well as posters and black line masters. Go check it out!