Explore the numbers from 0-20 with these simple number writing worksheets! Use them individually or bind them into a Number Book! These printables are perfect for learning how to write numerals and number words!
Perfect for Kindy and Preschool children, these number activity printables are a wonderful way to introduce and reinforce numbers to twenty with your little one!
So what’s included?
- A ‘Number Book’ cover page in colour and B&W
- Two pages of playful learning ideas and activities for numbers and counting
- Number pages for numerals 0-20 in Elementary Font and QLD Beginner’s Font
- Australian and US spelling
Each worksheet has a large numeral at the top left hand side for your little learner to rainbow write inside! Use some coloured pencils, crayons or markers to practise forming the numeral correctly. Next, your little learner will practise writing the numeral again with a pencil. They can also rainbow write the number word! Finally, they can colour in the pictorial representation of the number!
How can I use these worksheets?
- Use the worksheets individually during numeracy centres or rotations!
- Laminate the worksheets and have your little learners create the numbers from play dough!
- Send the worksheets home each week as you learn a new number!
- Bind the worksheets into a ‘Number book’ that your little learners will refer to over and over!
- Introduce new numbers with hands-on activities and use the worksheets as a supplementary resource!
Remember that numeracy skills are best taught through hands-on activities and playful learning experiences. These worksheets are a supplementary material for your hands-on mathematics program.
Happy teaching and learning!