Learn all about the frog life cycle with this engaging packet of printables and activities! Over 50+ pages of activities, you’ll find posters, word wall labels, a printable information book, worksheets and ideas for hands-on learning!
So what’s inside?
- Setting up a discovery table
- Frog Pond sensory tub
- Frog life cycle play dough invitation
- Word wall cards (amphibian, tadpole, frogspawn, lily pad etc)
- Photo cards with matching sentences for sorting and matching
- Life cycle of a frog poster (with photos)
- DIY life cycle crown to colour, cut and paste
- Mini booklets in both colour and B&W + a copy with spaces to fill in the missing words
- “The life cycle of frogs” information book
- Life cycle writing and drawing activities
- Lily pad numbers from 1 to 20 and suggested games
- Frog themed numeracy printables
- Frog bunting
As you can see, there is so much included in this mini unit!
Your little learners will love creating their very own life cycle crown. They can use this to tell everyone what they have learnt about the life cycle of a frog!
Explore numbers from 1-20 (or 1-10 for preschoolers) with fun, hands-on games! My own little learners loved counting out plastic frogs to match the numerals show on each lily pad.
You may even like to add a frog life cycle set and some real frog tadpoles to your unit materials!
I truly hope your little learners love this packet as much as I do!
Happy teaching and learning!